CONTINUOUS COUNTER INDUCTION COOKTOP
- VOLLRATH 2-BURNER INDUCTION COOKTOP GLASS IS REPLACED WITH GORILLA GLASS COUNTERTOP, ALLOWING ONE CONTINUOUS COOKING AREA.
KOHLER KITCHEN SINK
- KITCHEN SINK CARRIES ADJUSTABLE TRAYS TO CUSTOMIZE SINK TO FIT USE.
- WIDE/SHALLOW BASIN FOR UNIVERSAL ACCESSIBILITY.
- KOHLER FAUCET STORES IN UPPER CABINET. HEAD PULLS DOWN TO MEET SINK AND RECESSES BACK INTO CABINET WHEN FINISHED.
- UNIVERSAL ACCESSIBILITY
INTERACTIVE SOCIAL TABLE
- 55" OLED TV WITHOUT TOUCHSCREEN FILM TRANSFORMS ISLAND TO HUB OF HOME.
- 3 TV SCREENS WITH TOUCHSCREEN FILM REPLACE THE STANDARD KITCHEN BACKSPLASH.
- ALLOWS USER TO PULL UP RECIPES, MONITOR APPLIANCES OR DISPLAY DYNAMIC ART.
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT CABINETS
- LINAK ACTUATORS RAISE AND LOWER CABINET BANKS FOR UNIVERSAL ACCESSIBILITY
ABOUT THE KITCHEN
The kitchen incorporates many smart features for cooking, inventory management, and user preferences. Adjustable upper and lower cabinet banks raise and lower for complete accessibility. Fixtures and appliances like the kitchen faucet and induction cooktop are integrated, maximizing work space. Additional features include: voice control volume specific water dispensing, electronic mixing valves to regulate kitchen faucet water temperature and self-cleaning appliances. The Virtual Window backsplash features three touch display screens to monitor cooking activities and performance. The island or “social table" compliments the kitchen cartridge. With its integrated, interactive display, users have access to the whole house interface, instructional cooking videos and interactive media to entertain users and guests.
SEE THE OTHER ROOMS
THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO INVENT IT. Alan Kay